Friday, June 10, 2016

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! Long time, no see. And it's all my fault. I haven't been posting very often at all and it's partly because of laziness, partly because I didn't have a proper device to talk to post with, partly because I haven't been reading much (reading slumps :/) and partly because I wasn't really interested.

And even now, I can't really promise anything.  But for the 2 people reading this, I'd definitely like to try. After all, summer is round the corner and we all know what that means! More reading!
So a great big hurray to that.

For a quick update: I am currently reading Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Basically the third book in the Lux series. Opal. Maybe I'll do an overall review of the series. Who knows? Only time will tell.

What are you planning on reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment