Wednesday, November 18, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award

Guuuuuyyyys! Long time, no see. It's my fault, I understand that fully. I've just not been in a mood to sit and type down all the things I want to say. You could say I've been in a bit of a blogging slump. So yeah, sorry. But I'm sorrier for not having done this post for a very long long time. Sania @ GrapeFruitBooks nominated me to do this, unfortunately, I failed to do it. So I'm extremely apologetic. Forgive me.

Rules:
  • You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  • You must list the rules and display the award.
  • You must add 7 facts about yourself. 
  • You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Moi: 

1. There was a point in my life when I used to hate Harry Potter and Hunger Games. Don't ask me why. But I of course, love them now. 

2. I hate insects and reptiles. 

3. I am a big time procrastinator. I'm procrastinating right now. I need to study. Shit. 

4. I am a very out of sight, out of mind kind of person. 

5. I LOVE bitter orange juice. 

6. I also love dark chocolate. A lot. 

7. I love arguing and arguments. They're my favorite things. 

So there you have it! 7 facts about me. Comment down a fact about YOU and let me know if you share a fact with me. Also, I'm so sorry, but I won't be nominating anyone for this award. But. If you'd like to do it, go ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment