Saturday, August 30, 2014

Would You Rather ~ Book Edition!

So... I was watching some BookTube videos and I saw Would You Rather around a lot. So I decided to do it myself! Basically there are ten questions of Would You Rather and I'm excited! Also, I don't know who started this. Sorry! :/

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
A. This is quite a hard question since I love contemporary and it's generally in stand alones. But, I'm going to have to go with trilogies because you find all sorts of genres in trilogies but not standalones. 

2. Read only female or male authors?
A. Hands down female authors. I love romance and for some reason I have this thing in my head that male authors can't get that romance the way the female authors do. But maybe it's just because I'm a girl and I like reading books in the girl's point of view.

3. Shop at Barnes and Nobles or Amazon?
A. Amazon. 

4. All books become movies or tv shows?
A. TV shows. Duh. 

5. Read five pages per day or five books per week?
A. Five books per week. Again, duh. 

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
A. Professional reviewer just because I love reviewing books and I think I'd suck at being an author. 

7. Only read your top 20 fav books over and over again or read new books only all the time?
A. I'm one of those people that takes food once and doesn't go for seconds. So, I don't really remember reading anything over again except Divergent. So I'm gonna have to go with the latter. 

8. Be a librarian or book seller?
A. Definitely librarian. That way I can read whatever I want but don't have to worry about buying it with my own money. 

9. Only read your favorite genre or read all genres except your favorite? 
A. Hard. My fav genre is romance. Romance you can find in contemporary or dystopian or fantasy. Basically romance can be mixed with anything. So, I'm gonna have to go with read my fav genre only. 

10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
A. Down right physical books!

So there it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment