Monday, August 25, 2014

Updates...

Hiiiiiii! I'm back guys! I'm back from my vacation and ready to read! I'm ready to get out of my reading slump and blogging slump and get my life back on track! 
  Tomorrow I'll be going to the library and getting books! I'm currently reading Looking for Alaska by John Green. Next, I'll read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. All that will come in August. I'll start afresh for September. 
  On 1st September, I will start school! I'm very excited to get back to school and all that jazz that comes with it. This term I wanna get good marks. But of course I also want to continue blogging. I do think it will be a bit lesser than before since those were my holidays and now my school will start again... So, I'm a bit doubtful. Nevertheless, I will try my best. 
  Let me know how your vacation went and what are you reading... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment