Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WWW Wednesday: 23rd July 2014

Woo! It's been a week since my last Wednesday upload so here I am! 

1. What book have you recently read?
A. I finished two books yesterday. Bright Girls by Clare Chambers and Rule by Jay Crownover. Both were great books. I've done reviews on both so you should check them out. 

2. What book are you currently reading?
A. Currently I'm reading Midnight Angel by Lisa Klepas and I'm starting See Through Me by Sera Bright  

3. What book are going to read next?
A. I'm not sure what the next book is going to be. I'm actually going on vacation and I'm not allowed to take any books there. I'm not sure if I'm even going to get to take my ipad. Which, sucks. So yeah, I'm not sure when I'm going to read a book next.

Comment and let me know the bookish answers!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I saw your blog. You're reading a lot of books. But, you know I kinda bought this on myself. My mom wanted me to get like full marks on all my exams (which is impossible) and I didn't. So, no books on vacation. Which, sucks.

    ReplyDelete