Monday, July 21, 2014

The TMI Tag!

Hi! Today, I just thought that maybe you guys would like to know a bit more about me. So, here I am, writing the TMI tag! TMI also stands for Too Much Information!
TMI TAG ∙ 

1: What are you wearing?

A. I am wearing an oversize jacket and navy blue leggings. Under the jacket, I'm wearing shirt/dress.

2: Ever been in love?

A. Nope.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

A. Nope.

4: How tall are you?

A. About 5,4.

5: How much do you weigh?

A. 50 kilos.

6: Any tattoos?

A. I wish!

7: Any piercings?

A. Yes. Two. One on each ear.

8: OTP?

A. Damon and Elena from The Vampire Diaries and Liam and Annie from 90210.

9: Favorite show?

A. As of now, 90210, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals

10: Favorite bands?

A. I don't listen to a lot of bands. But I guess it would be One Direction.

11: Something you miss? 

A. More of a someone. My brother. He's not dead. He's just living somewhere else.

12: Favorite song?

A. As of now, Drunk by Ed Sheeran.

13: How old are you?

A. 13.

14: Zodiac sign?

A. Pisces.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

A. Sensitive and understanding.

16: Favorite Quote?

A. Life's too long to worry, life's too long to wait.

17: Favorite actor?

A. Matt Lanter and Ian Somerholder.

18: Favorite color?

A. Deep purple and Black.

19: Loud music or soft?

A. Depends on my mood.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

A. My room. My table or the carpet. Yeah... I don't use my bed. I don't sleep on my bed either. I sleep in the hall, on the sofa. And now I'm just rambling... Is that even possible when you're writing?

21: How long does it take you to shower?

A. Psht... How am I supposed to know? I don't time it.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

A. 10 minutes, 15 tops. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

A. Nope.

24: Turn on?

A. Deep voice.

25: Turn off?

A. Protruding teeth.

26: The reason I joined Youtube?

A. Well, I'm not on Youtube, so I'm gonna change the question a bit. The reason I started blogging? I started blogging because I really love reading and I wanna review and let people know about good books!

27: Fears?

A. Death. And having no books to read

28: Last thing that made you cry?

A. The book We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

A. To my younger brother, last night.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?

A. Again, I'm gonna change Youtube to Blog. The meaning is kinda obvious. Thoughts on books, so Bookish Thoughts. Comment and let me know whether the name is good or not.

31: Last book you read?

A. I read a novella called Burned by Cara Lily. 

32: The book you’re currently reading?

A. I'm reading two books right now. Rule by Jay Crownover. And Bright Girls by Clare Chambers.

33: Last show you watched?

A. 90210.

34: Last person you talked to?

A. My mom.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

A. I don't text. So the last person I sent a message to. It was Ailish Sinclair. She's a soon-to-be-published author. I sent her a message on Twitter. She's no one I know personally.

36: Favorite food?

A. Cheese Macaroni 

37: Place you want to visit?

A. I really wanna go to America. Especially Portland. Because I wanna go to the Powells Bookstore.

38: Last place you were?

A. I don't remember. I'm not much of an outsider. 

39: Do you have a crush?

A. Nope.

40: Last time you kissed someone?

A. I have virgin lips!

41: Last time you were insulted?

A. My dad insulted me this morning. But it was like a joke.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

A. Dark chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play?

A. None professionally. I just know how to play a bit of keyboard.

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

A. Currently, none.

45: Last sport you played?

A. Racked my brains. Couldnt come up with anything.

46: Last song you sang?

A. When I'm gone by Anna Kendrick.

47: Favorite chat up line?

A. Yo! I'm Aisha.

48: Have you ever used it?

A. Apart from the Yo! part, yes.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

A. Dunno.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

A. D'you wanna answer? Do so!




No comments:

Post a Comment