Thursday, July 24, 2014

Friday 56: 25th July 2014

It's been a whole week since last Friday! Duh. So, it's time for Friday 56! Again, if you don't know what it is, I'm basically going to pick a random book, turn to page 56 and share a non-spoilery line that I really liked! 

This week's chosen book is Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner. It took me such a long time to find a book that actually had something good written on it's 56th page. If this keeps up and majority of the books have shitty lines on their 56th page, this is going to turn harder than I thought it would be. 
Anyways, the line I chose was:

 “I stare at the ceiling and wonder what the hell I’ve done, and what I’m going to do now. It doesn’t matter which way I look at it: when it comes to Ana Belle, I’m completely fucking screwed.”

Isn't that just sweet?! No, it's actually not. The way it's put in, it's not, but oh well. My favorite line from that page. Comment and let me know what's your favorite line from any random book! Don't forget to follow for more Friday 56 posts and others. Have a good Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment